If you have offered a place on the AGS programme and fulfil the university entrance requirements, you will receive a registration form. Please fill this in and send it back for a binding registration. You are only fully registered for the programme – and have a right to the place offered – after:
- GCP has received the completed and signed registration form.
- Please indicate on the registration form whether you will need help with finding accommodation in Passau.
- we are in receipt of certified copies, and where necessary, certified translations of the following documents have been received by post:
- your secondary school leaving certificate (see stage 1 above for examples)
- certificates for all academic achievements gained after secondary school
- applicants from China should also include the original APS certificate which they received from the APS in Beijing
- payment by bank transfer of €490 has been effected to the University’s bank account. GCP will provide the bank account details once your registration has been received.
Documents that are written in a language not offered by the Language Centre should be accompanied by a certified German translation (please see bottom of page for an explanation of what constitutes a certified copy and a certified translation). In general, you do not need to provide translations for certificates issued in the following languages: Chinese, Czech, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Thai or Vietnamese.
However, we may still request a certified translation after issuing a conditional offer for a place on the programme under certain circumstances.
Available places will be allocated in the order in which the registrations and payments are received. We therefore recommend that you make payment as early as possible, as places on the programme are strictly limited.
We reserve the right to retain your advance payment to cover our costs if you decide to cancel your reservation after 1 February. If you are unable to participate in the programme for reasons beyond your control (e.g. if you are denied a visa by the German immigration authorities), we will refund your payment less the bank charges for the bank transfer.
We will stop taking applications and registrations as soon as all places on the programme have been filled and notify all those who have been offered a place on the programme. Otherwise the closing date for registrations is 31 January: your payment and the completed registration form must reach us on or before that date. Applications and payments received after the e-mail notification or after the closing date will not be considered. Any payments received after that date will be refunded less the bank charges incurred.